Facebook Business Manager is just one of the many functional features of Facebook online social media. It is a free platform that enebles advertisers integrate Facebook marketing efforts across their businesses and external partners. With this feature (Facebook business manager) users can manage assets such as ads accounts and pages. Users will also be able to operate and track their ads, and even add partners or agencies to help manage their businesses.
Facebook Business Manager is a platform for every entrepreneur, be it small business or large business. Creating an account does not mean you are changing your profile rather,you are creating a platform (that is completely separate from your personal profile) where you can run and manage your business. The moment you are on the platform you will be able to manage your ads pages and accounts. With this distinction put in place you won’t have to worry about mixing contents (personal contents and business contents) up.
Why You Need A Facebook Business Manager Account
Like I said earlier, Facebook Business Manager is a platform for every entrepreneur. It is more like a Facebook Business Account that is used to help promote your business. Different business owners use it to keep their businesses organized by having all of their business information in one pla ce. You might want to consider making use of Facebook business manager account services for the following reasons;
- You need Facebook business manager service if you want your business to grow (fast) as it is a Facebook Business Account .
- To manage multiple Facebook or Instagram assets such as ads accounts, apps and Facebook pages.
- If you want to have full/total control over your assets without attributing ownership to individuals who assist your business operations.
- If you have two or more people managing your Facebook or Instagram business presence.
Some users might be wondering what would happen to their ads if they move their ads accounts to Facebook business manager, will it stop running? The answer to this question is an emphatic NO because their ads will continue to run. On this platform you can manage all your ADS account in one place, this why it is called Facebook Business Manager Account.
How To Create A Facebook Business Manager Account
In order to be a part of this platform where you can manage your Facebook ads accounts, pages, Instagram and all forms of businesses across Facebook platform you need to sign up for a facebook account and then, have a Facebook business manager account. Facebook Business Manager account is totally free and open to all users. To create an account follow the steps below.
- Visit the Facebook business manager page at www.business.facebook.com which is the official URL.
- You will see a tab on the top right corner of the page that says create an account, click on it to set up your Facebook business manager account.
- A popup page will appear requesting your business name, fill in the name of your business as u desire and tap continue.
- Another popup page will appear requesting the name and email address you want to use for your business manager account. Fill in the correct details and tap Finish.
Note that with Facebook business manager you can assign roles to persons with access to your account and you can also change these roles and monitor them anytime you want. Once you are done setting up your account you can always log in to your account any time you want to. Take your business to the next level by managing all your ads and pages in one account.