Facebook Sign In – Accessing Your Facebook Account
Facebook, which we all know, is an online social media and social networking service launched by Mack Zuckerberg in February 2004. This is,undoubtedly, one of the most visited social media platforms. Almost everyone makes use of this platform to share and connect with family and friends. To make use of this platform users need to sign up for an account or make use of the Facebook sign in to access their accounts.
One may experience some hiccups while signing in to one’s Facebook account. This is a common issue that its users go through once in a while. This may be due to entering an incorrect or wrongly spelt Email address or password on the Facebook Sign In Section. Whenever any of this information is incorrect the user won’t be able to access his/her account.
Facebook Sign In – The Need To Sign In
Facebook sign in is for users who already have an account or completed the Sign up process. With this Sign In function users don’t need to create a New Facebook Account any time they want to use the platform. If you have an account on this platform then you will always have to sign in any time you visit www.facebook.com web platform except in cases where you save your account details on a browser. Once you are signed in you can now chat, post statuses, like photos and lots more.
Just like other platforms, the necessity of signing in to one’s account cannot be overemphasized as this is one of the ways of keeping your account well secured. This sign in function is put in place to verify if a user is authorized to sign in. Note that once a user, irrespective of who owns the account, enters the right Facebook sign in details in the sign in section he/she will be able to access the account. Likewise entering wrong sign in details, users will not be able to access their accounts.
Facebook Sign In
In other to sign in to an account the user needs to have a mobile app or a web browser as Facebook is a web platform. There are 2 basic things needed when signing in to your account. The user needs to enter his/her Sign in Email address and Password. Follow me as I take you through the signing in to Facebook account.
- Visit facebook homepage www.facebook.com on your device using a web browser or the mobile app.
- Enter your email address or phone number depending on what you used in signing up
- Enter the password you created when signing up. In case you forget your password click the “I forgot my password” link below the sign in fields.
- Tick the “keep me signed in” box or select “remember password” from the pop-up if you want to stay signed in (only use this when you are making use of your own computer or smart phone).
- Click “log in” and you will be taken directly to your news feed.
Facebook Sign In Using Mobile App
Facebook users can access their accounts using the mobile app. In order to make use of the app you will have to download it to your smartphone or tablet. The app will allow you sign in Facebook without using your browser.
- Open the App.
- Enter your email address or phone number and your password. As said earlier, in case you forget your password click the “I forgot my password” link below the sign in fields and follow the instructions to reset your password.
- Tap “sign in” and immediately you will be logged in into your account.
Note that the mobile app differs with the smart device. Users get notifications even when they switch to other applications or when their device is on sleep mode due to their own device settings. Using the mobile app is also the same as using the web browser.